AR11000 UAV Gaming Drone Flight Test Review
This quadcopter’s transmitter can control the quadcopter, or play VR games on your smartphone. Its app comes with 84 virtual reality games. Find it here https://goo.gl/DnRnRW
– The drone is actually a nice flier. Very good learn to fly drone for beginner pilots.
– The drone uses common and widely available Syma X5C batteries.
– The quadcopter’s controller also serves as a game player. The controller securely holds your phone for G sensor VR games. It also connects to your phone via Bluetooth. The drone flip serves as the fire button for the VVR games.
– Find the large ARGunplay app here on Play https://goo.gl/566ryu or itunes here https://goo.gl/PbnGh8 . The games must be used with the AR11000 controller.
– The controller’s sticks have no input to the games. They’re mainly controlled via G sensor of your phone. The only control signal being sent to the games via Bluetooth is the fire button signal.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.