Attop P01 V2 Upgraded Three Channel RC Airplane Flight Test Review
This unusual three channel stabilized airplane has been updated to now include fully working ailerons. Find it here http://bit.ly/AttopP01
– Three channel RC aircraft (throttle, aileron, and elevator control ).
– Gyro stabilized for automatic leveling of the aircraft.
– Controller range of approximately 100 meters.
– Extremely common 3.7V 380mah battery. You should be able to easily find spare batteries for this plane.
– Light weight at only 38 grams with its installed battery. Should not require registration in most countries.
– Brushed motor aircraft. The motor will eventually fail one day.
– Transmitter range only 100 meters. However, this small plane gets extremely difficult to see at such range.
– Can’t turn off stabilization for aerobatic flying.
– The elevators freeze if no elevator control input is sent to the plane for more than 5 seconds. Restarting the airplane gets them to operate again.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.