AVANT NEX X4 – Review & Flight – THE DEVIL’S PIT
Avant Nex X4 Quad is here… This Halloween take a trip to the Devil’s Pit with Drone Camps. Watch the full Avant review and watch the daring flight demo at the end. You only get one chance. Don’t Crash guys…
Buy an AVANT Quad here: www.avantquads.com
Full Review of the AVANT NEX X4
What I liked –
– BLUE CARBON! Yes I have seen it before. But I like it.
– Durable little 180 frame
– 4mm Carbon unibody frame
– 2mm top and side plates
– Dove tail shaped rear of the quad is smart. Weight reduction and classy design here guys.
– RS2205 2600kv Motors
– 20A Littlebee Escs
– 4″ Props
– Already came with Betaflight ready.
– SpRacing F3 Flight Controller
– 3mm standard motor shafts
– Flies with 3S or 4S batteries
– Rips on a 4S 1300mah 90C Tattu R.Line Battery
– 5.8Ghz, 200mw Video Transmitter
– Standard FC/Pdb stack and easy to build frame.
– Avant Battery strap held up in my testing. I break straps a lot.
– Runcam Swift / HS 1177 Compatible Camera housing
– Cam tilt-able up to 70 degrees
– High power to weight ratio.
– Roomie enough to add a painless receiver with no problem over the FC.
– I would like to see more colors available for purchase.
– No other gripes with this quad yet.
Over all score: 5 out of 5.
The reason I gave this quad 5 stars is simply because I can’t find anything wrong with it. It flies on rails in Betaflight defaults. The motors and escs are a winning combo with the frame. It was like a rocket ship in the pit. I would like to see more carbon colors available from Avant in the future.
Review by Justin Davis
of Drone Camps RC
Drone Camps Community :
Subscribe for weekly new
drones, honest reviews, prototypes,
tutorials, and tech gadgets. – Mon – Fri
To get your product reviewed please email:
drone camps @ gmail. com
Drone Camps RC
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW on Instagram: Drone Camps RC