Beta65S Inductrix Whoop Style Micro FPV Drone Flight Test Review
Don’t be fooled by its small size. This little whoop has plenty of power and maneuverability. Good indoor or even outdoor flier, in the wind yet! Find it here direct from BetaFPV https://goo.gl/uNDR3Z or here on Amazon Frsky here http://amzn.to/2eUodcK and DSM2/DSMX here http://amzn.to/2eMDyIr
– 65mm diagonal motor to motor base.
– 17500KV 716 motor give it plenty of power. It easily flies outdoors in gentle wind.
– Easily does flips and rolls.
– F3 Evo flight control board with Betaflight 3.1.6
– Available BNF version is currently Frsky (integrated with FC board), and DSM2/DSMX.
– Uses high voltage 4.35V 260mah Lipo battery. It gives this little quadcopter extra “oomph”. Flight time with battery is close to 4 minutes.
– 520TVL, 40 channel, 25mW FPV system
– Can’t change channels on the FPV transmitter without modifying the quadcopter’s canopy. C’mon BetaFPV, poke a hole in the top of the canopy to give us easy access to the channel change button.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.