Bo Ming M5-1 Galaxy Drone Flight Test Review
This Syma X5C-1 clone includes headless mode, one key return, and excellent range! Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~ca9y
– Include headless mode (which the X5C does not have).
– Great range at over 100 meters (Syma X5C only has 70 meters range).
– Uses same batteries as the Syma X5C.
– Great flier, very similar in performance to the Syma X5C.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Does not come already equipped with a camera, although it has mounting points and power plug for a Syma X5C camera. The transmitter also is equipped with control buttons programmed to activate a camera. But if a camera is desired, the user must purchase a Syma X5C camera for it separately.
Brand: Bo Ming
Material: ABS + Electronic Component
Functions: Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/right sideward flight,3D Roll ,Headless Mode,A key to lock course, Speed switch
Remote Control Frequency: 2.4G
Gyro: 6 axis
Battery for Quadcopter: 3.7V 500mAh Discharge(Built-in)
Charging Time: 45 Minutes
Flying Time: About 5-6 Minutes
Control distance: About 100 meters
Package Content: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Controller, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 2 x Landing Gear, 2 x Spare Blades, 4 x Blades Guard, 1 x User Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.