DJI, the world’s leader in creative camera technology, has announced the launch of the new DJI Pro website. Since the introduction of the Z15 three- axis aerial gimbal in 2014, DJI has been committed to providing reliable and easy-to-use tools for creative visionaries. The DJI Pro website continues that commitment, providing a comprehensive user experience for cinematographers and filmmakers around the world.
READ MORE: DJI Unveils The New DJI Osmo Pocket
“Since the creation of the first Phantom to the Inspire and Ronin series, DJI has been dedicated to creating intuitive tools for every level of filmmaker,” said Ti Xie, Public Relations Director at DJI. “With the launch of the DJI Pro website, we now have a dedicated location where customers can learn about the application of our professional products and we also provide a learning- based platform for users to receive the latest information. We will continue to make more reliable, industry- leading tools for our growing customer base.”
DJI Pro Website
DJI Pro is dedicated to professionals using DJI’s advanced aerial and gimbal technologies, such as the Inspire and the Ronin series.
READ MORE: 2018 SkyPixel Photo and Video Contest Starts NOW
The new website consists of five categories:
- Product Information: Explore the extensive list of DJI products.
- DJI Masters Program: Learn from professional cinematographers with unique insights into the industry as well as the innovative imaging technology they use.
- Showcase: Find out how DJI products are being used on film sets, including BTS, short films and shot on DJI.
- Education: Learn about how to set up and use each product.
- Events: Get the latest info on DJI, local events, workshops and more.
For more about DJI’s professional products, please visit http://pro.dji.com.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org