dustX58 Tinyfish Brushless Micro FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This micro FPV racer is one of the smallest brushless quadcopters currently available. Find it here https://goo.gl/ug62hu
– Incorporates the open hardware Tinyfish micro flight control board with integrated Frsky receiver. See http://fishpepper.de/projects/tinyfish/
– Weight of quadcopter is only 25 grams (35 grams with battery)
– 0703 20,000 KV brushless motors
– Four in one 4A 1S Blheli_S ESC’s D-Shot 600
– 40mm triblade propellers
– 48 channel AIO micro FPV camera
– Uses common 3.7V batteries with white Losi connectors. Comes with 400mah, but can use others with white Losi.
– Does not require FAA registration
– Currently, can only be powered by 1S batteries. Limits punch acceleration.
– Currently, only available in BNF for Frsky.
– No beeper.
– Short flight time of around 3 minutes, on par with most other micro brushless racers (design tradeoff of power vs. flight time).
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.