Eachine Blade 185 RTF GPS OSD FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
This little FPV racer includes many advanced features, such as Naze32 FC, GPS, Barometer, and on screen display. Find it here http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-Blade-185-FPV-Racing-Drone-with-Mini-NZ-GPS-OSD-5_8G-40CH-HD-Camera-RTF-p-1052503.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
and find the FPV goggles here http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-EV800-5-Inches-800×480-FPV-Goggles-5_8G-40CH-Raceband-Auto-Searching-Build-In-Battery-p-1053357.html?cur_warehouse=CN?p=RB0922217402201307U3
– Cleanflight configurable Naze32 FC board. But actually a nice flier with out of the box PIDs.
– Small but still big enough to carry a Runcam or Mobius (but not GoPro style).
– Barometer for altitude calculation and altitude hold if desired.
– GPS for calculation of flight parameters such as range, speed, home pointer, or even position hold if desired.
– FPV with on screen display (OSD) of important flight parameters including GPS satellite status, Lat/Long, compass heading, altitude, flight time, range, remaining battery power, speed, flight mode, pitch and roll.
– Requires some minor configuration out of the box. I needed to update mapping of the switches for the flight controller, along with failsafe settings. Also updated Cleanflight Aux switch settings.
– Stock propellers do not fit the quadcopter well. They will fit, but requires some “leverage” to twist them on. Buy some spare Gemfan 4045BN propellers to make your life easier. I also heard rumors that Banggood may be shipping extra Gemfan 4045BN to thos who purchase this quadcopter 😉 Seems to fly much better with the Gemfans also (the green ones in the video).
– Prop clearance between prop tips and the battery and battery cables is very small. Be careful to make sure that they’re not being obstructed.
– FPV camera seems a bit “jiggly” in its mount. Causes wobbly image.
– Flying with a camera can interfere with the GPS system.
– Requires FAA registration.
1.The newest Naze32 Rev6 Full verssion Flight controller High stability flying.
2.Real-time image transmission, Built-in OSD(the flight voltage of battery,flgiht time, flight speed, Coordinates, direction).
3.120 degree CMOS HD FPV camera PAL/NTSC to choose and 0°-30°Camera angle switchable.
4.Built in Cleanflight Black box, it can now log your flight data with BlackBox feature. This is a great tool for diagnosing problems.
It’s also great for tuning PID and other flight performance settings.
5.Built in mini NZ GPS, real-time observation flight direction and angle.
1 X Eachine Blade 185 frame kit
1 X AIO Plate ( Internal:1 X Naze32 Rev6 Full 10DoF Flight controller Build in Black box
4 X 12A Be-Heli 2-4S ESC
1 X 5.8G 40CH Raceband Transmitter
1 X OSD for Naze32
1 X Buzzer for Naze32
1 X LC-Power filter )
1 X FPV transmitter Antenna
4 X 1806 2300KV motor
8 X 4045 propeller (4*CW 4*CCW)
1 X 520TVL CMOS 120 degree FPV camera
1 X 3s 1300mah 30C lipo battery
1 X B3PRO charger
1 X Mini NZ GPS
1 X Eachine I6 transmitter
1 X Eachine I6 receiver
1 X TX60 receiver signal Installer
1 X Spektrum DSM/DSMX receiver transfer cable
1 X OSD tool
1 X EVA bottom frame buffer
1 X Data cable
1 X Allen wrench
1 X Battery paste
1 X Battery Tie
1 X Box
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.