Eachine E011C Christmas Santa Drone Flight Test Review
It’s Santa. On a drone! Playing Jingle Bells!! This cheap stocking stuffer drone has powerful motors. Strip off Santa and the speakers, and turn it into a Whoop after Christmas. Find it here https://goo.gl/mYebk5
– Includes a build it yourself Lego style blocks Santa. Also has a speaker which plays Jingle Bells and Wish You a Merry Christmas.
– Powerful 716 motors give plenty of power. A good flier even with the added weight of Santa.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– It uses deviated Bayang protocol, so if you have a T8SG Jumper transmitter, you can bind to it.
– Can be turned into a whoop after Christmas.
– It’s cheap!
– Transmitter is very toyish. But again, it uses deviated Bayang protocol.
– I could not get mine to flip. Not sure if mine was defective, or I was improperly using the flip button.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.