Eachine E10C PRO CAM Nano Drone Flight Test Review
This nano camera drone actually includes a 2MP 720p HD camera, but at a very reasonable price. Find it here http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-E10C-Mini-with-2MP-Camera-2_4G-4CH-6-Axis-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1039741.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
– 2MP 720p HD camera in a nano quadcopter.
– 150mah battery to provide power for that camera
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Does auto flips in expert rate.
– Quadcopter is a little bit heavy with its 150mah battery to do proper flips.
– Does not have headless mode or one key return.
– Does not come with SD card and card reader. Must purchase separately.
Brand name: Eachine
Item name: E10C Mini RC Quadcopter with camera
Gyro: 6 axis
Quadcopter Size: 60 x 60 x 28mm
Quadcopter Weight: 15g
Package Size: 12.3 x 7.5 x 8.5CM
Blade size: 30mm
Flight time: 5 – 6 minutes
Flight distance: about 20M
Charging time: About 35 minutes
Battery for quadcopter: 3.7V 150mah (included)
Battery for transmitter: 2 x AA battery (not included)
Camera: 2MP 720P
4 channel mini quadcopter
6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
With 2.0MP camera can Video/Photograph
Up / down / left / right / side flight / hover / flip / hand launch / 360°rolling
3 flight speed mode
Low voltage alarm
With LED light for night flight
Memory card and card reader not included
Package Included: 1 x Eachine E10C Mini RC Quadcopter With camera, 1 x 2.4G transmitter, 1 x 3.7V 120mah Battery, 1 x USB charging cable, 4 x spare blades, 1 x User Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.