Eachine E70 Micro Sport Drone Flight Test Review
This cheap micro quadcopter would be a great beginner’s learn to fly, and intermediate sport flier. Find it here https://goo.gl/8072TN
– Easy to fly in beginner rate, somewhat sporty in intermediate, and insane yaw (but not really flyable) in expert rate.
– Includes headless mode and one key return.
– Lightweight 250mah gives it 5 1/2 minutes flight time.
– Expert rate is more for show with it’s crazy yaw. But it’s not really controllable in expert rate. Mainly for spinning in hover to impress an audience to your flying.
– although I forgot to do such in the video, one of my viewers suggested I do a flyaway test. I did it in my kitchen with no cameras rolling. It took 19 seconds to shutdown after the transmitter was turned off. Definite flyaway issue if you fly at the edge of its reception. You want to keep this one relatively close when flying.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.