Eachine EX2 Mini Brushless FPV Sport Drone Flight Test Review
This brushless motor mini drone is very sporty, and is available with optional 5.8Ghz FPV camera, receiver, and goggles. Find it here https://goo.gl/pEJp71
– Brushless mini drone with powerful 1306 2750KV motors that make this a very sporty little flier.
– Can be flown in stabilized angle or unstabilized acro mode.
– 7.4V 850mah battery provides over 9 minutes of flight time.
– Good flight control range of up to 200 meters.
– Telemetry weak signal and low battery warnings.
– Available with optional C5810 5.8Ghz FPV camera version, and 40 channel FPV monitor screen and goggles.
– Optional FPV camera has narrow field of view. Objects appear much closer than they are. Makes it very difficult to fly FPV with this camera in acro mode.
– Neither camera or receiver monitor have recording capability. Aerial video shown in the above review was recorded via separate Eachine VRD2 DVR goggles not included with the EX2.
– Drone can not be connected to configuration programs (such as Betaflight) for tuning of flight control parameters.
– Proprietary battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.