Eachine Falcon 210 RTF OSD FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
This brightly lit RTF FPV racer includes on screen display (OSD), 40 channel VTX, and 700 TVL camera. Available with your choice of CC3D, Naze32, or SP F3 flight control boards. Buy it here http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-Falcon-210-CC3D-F3-FPV-Racer-RTF-With-OSD-700-TVL-Camera-5_8G-40CH-VTX-p-1061684.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
– 5.8 Ghz FPV racer
– On screen display
– 700 TVL camera, 40 channel transmitter (Bands A, B, E, F, and R), OSD. End result, very sharp and bright video with digital display of flight control data.
– Strong carbon fiber frame. Should be very crash resistant.
– 20A one shot ESC’s
– 2300 Kv motors
– Can use 3S or 4S batteries. But comes with 3S 1500mah.
– Slightly tilted motors and props for forward movement. Can be detached if desired.
– Very bright and colorful LED’s. Should be a great night flier, or look cool in indoor race arenas.
– Transmitter/receiver control range out to about 300 meters.
– Not really ready to fly.
* Eachine i6 (rebrande Flysky) not set up properly. Requires configuring by user.
* Flight control board not configured for flight out of the box. Requires configuring with Cleanflight.
* Angle mode very unstable in stock settings.
– Not really much “oomph” (acceleration) out of the box. Might be improved with 4S battery, or triblade props.
Package Contents: 1 x Frame Kit, 1 x PDB, 1 x OSD, 4 x Motor Base, 4 x 2204 Motor, 4 x 20A ESC, 1 x Flight Controller, 8 x Propeller, 1 x Power Connector, 4 x LED, 1 x 3S Battery, 1 x B3 Charger, 1 x Camera, 1 x Camera Mount, 1 x VTX, 1 x Antenna, 1 x Eachine i6 Transmitter
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.