Eachine MC01 FPV Micro Camera XK A600 FPV Flying
This inexpensive lightweight micro FPV camera includes a built-in transmitter, allowing you to easily strap this to many RC aircraft. Requires power input of 5 to 17 volts (2S through 4S battery RC aircraft). Buy it here http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-MC01-AIO-5_8G-40CH-25MW-VTX-600TVL-13-Cmos-FPV-Camera-p-1065228.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
– Very lightweight. Should be easily lifted and powered by any 2S through 4S powered RC aircraft. Just attach it with a piece of velcro.
– Includes 600TVL camera, and built-in FPV transmitter.
– Comes with adapter plugs to allow powering via the balance plug of the aircraft’s multi-cell battery.
– 40 selectable channels on Bands A, B, E, F, and R
– Video output can be flipped and tilted, allowing attachment of the camera rightside up, sideways, or even upside down. The output video will be viewed right side up.
– Good quality wide angled video.
– 25mW ouput power limits range to about 150 to 200 meters.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.