Eachine Mirage E500 Vertical Takeoff VTOL Stabilized RC Airplane Flight Test Review
This highly unusual 500mm RC VTOL airplane easily transitions back and forth between vertical and horizontal stabilized flight. Easy to fly in stabilized flight, but can be transitioned to unstabilized flying for acrobatics. Ignore my discussion of unstabilized flight, as it is not as difficult as I initally thought in this video. Find it here as PNP https://goo.gl/ULXr7H , BNF Flysky/Frsky https://goo.gl/gkcUYQ, and soon to be available RTF and RTF FPV https://goo.gl/sL2ug3
– True vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) RC airplane.
– Two 1806 2300KV motors
– Gyro stabilizer with three settings, vertical stabilization for takeoff and landings, horizontal stabilzation for horizontal flight, and horizontal non stabilized for acrobatics or normal flying
– BNF includes 7.4V 600mah LiPo that gives approximately 15 minutes flight time.
– Available PNP, BNF Frsky/Flysky, and soon RTF / RTF FPV
– Horizontal stabilized flight is very flat with turns controlled entirely via differential motor thrust. Eleron roll movement is automatic and not manually controllable in the two stabilized modes. Elerons roll control can only be manually controlled in non stabilized mode.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.