Eachine RTF Mini Wing Dragon Beginners RTF RC Glider Flight Test Review
This four channel powered 540mm glider is a good beginners learn to fly plane for indoor (gym) or outdoor low wind park flying. At only 80 grams, this does not require registration inmost countries. Find it here http://bit.ly/WingDragon
– Four channel learn-to-fly glider with control of throttle, ailerons, rudder, and elevators.
– Slow flying, lightweight plane. Should be good and safe for beginner’s.
– Gyro stabilization system with three selectable modes of Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert flier.
– One key return will automatically fly the aircraft the opposite direction that it was pointed as set on the ground.
– 1020 brushed motor provides plenty of power for this plane. As such, it should be able to easily lift added weight, such as an add-on FPV camera.
– Powered by common generic 3.7V 380mah battery. I got about 7 minutes flight time of powered flight with this battery on a very cold day.
– Controller has telemetry alert, providing beep warning on low battery.
– Control range of up to 200 meters.
– Brushed motor. It will eventually need replaced.
– Telemetry battery warning came on way too early in both flights. I found that it could be corrected by landing and rebinding the aircraft to the controller.
– Carbon tail boom was difficult to insert into the tail surface. It required lightly sanding of the boom until it fit.
– Somewhat tail heavy out of the box. But adding an AIO FPV camera up front might correct the problem. This plane should also easily lift such a camera due to its light weight.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.