Eachine RTF V Tail 210 FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review
This extreme V tail racer is loaded with features including GPS, OSD, 1080p 60fps DVR camera, and a super fast SP F3 EVO flight control board. Buy it here http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-V-tail-210-FPV-Drone-1080P-HD-DVR-SP-Racing-F3-5_8G-40CH-200mW-VTX-OSD-w-Eachine-I6-RTF-p-1100100.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3&utm_content=huangguocan&utm_source=rcgroups&utm_medium=rcgs&utm_campaign=t00nz843z
– RTF version flies great out of the box with its stock settings. I only did minor Cleanflight mods to add Horizon mode, and to activate failsafe on the Eachine i6 transmitter.
– Extremely maneuverable. Can do very tight turns.
– GPS integrated with on screen display (OSD) to provide real time and pertinent flight parameters via FPV.
– HD 1080p 60 fps video camera with digital video recorder. No need to add an external camera to record your flight.
– includes new fast F3EVO flight controller. Although I didn’t look for it, supposedly also includes microSD card slot for logging flight parameters (maybe that other USB port is for accessing the card’s data?).
– The camera is very exposed on the nose, and may break easily in a crash. The camera’s micro SD card slot, and activation switch are also difficult to access.
– The FPV antenna is a horizontally oriented monpole antenna. Not exactly the best antenna or orientation for FPV reception from a yank and bank racer. And it shows with quite a bit of breakup in reception. Folks might consider modding to replace with a circular polarized antenna.
The Eachine V-tail 210 is a very cool FPV Racing drone. The unique shape and cool painting make it stand out from the crowd. With a new V-tail body design and carbon fiber material, it has superior ruggedness and anti-drop ability.
The Eachine V-tail 210 based on F3 EVO — the new generation hardware platform, which can provide Jaw-Dropping Flight Performance. Internal ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for efficient flight calculations that gets more done in less time. It means that the Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards
The Eachine V-tail 210 employed the acclaimed EMAX RS2205 motor with Emax Lighting 20A ESC which running BLHELI latest firmware, so the aircraft has super-fast response and superior power, and bring you a very pleasant FPV flying experience.
RTF Package included:
1 x Eachine V-tail 210 FPV Drone
1 x Eachine I6 2.4G 6CH remore control
1 x Eachine X6 receiver
2 x Emax RS2205 KV2300 brushless motor CW
2 x Emax RS2205 KV2300 brushless motor CCW
4 x Emax lightning 20A ESC
2 x Gemfan 5045BN propeller blue or black CW
2 x Gemfan 5045BN propeller blue or black CCW
2 x Gemfan 5045BN propeller orange CW
2 x Gemfan 5045BN propeller orange CCW
1 x F3 EVO flight controller with Micro SD card slot
1 x F3 flight controller dedicated GPS
1 x PDB + OSD + buzzer + BEC + OSD + adjusting-parameter tool
1 x 1080P 60Frames DVR with HD camera
1 x 5.8G 40CH 200mw transmitter
1 x Bluetooth adjusting-parameter module
1 x 4S 14.8V 1500mah 35C XT60 battery
1 x Charsoon DC 4S balance charger
1 x Antenna
1 x Battery strap
1 x USB cable
1 x Wrench
1 x Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.