Eachine Vwhoop90 FPV Hovercraft Drone Flight Test Review
This brushless micro whoop FPV racer drone also doubles as a hovercraft. One of the weirdest drones of 2018 😉 Find it here https://goo.gl/edzqsA
– In hovercraft mode, can skim over land or water. But with a flick of your transmitter switch, onboard servo quickly converts the craft to a micro FPV racer drone.
– Brushless motors give this plenty of power in hovercraft mode. It can actually lift from the ground in this mode.
– Surprisingly a good flier in drone configuration. Flies great in angle mode, or switch to acro if you so desire. Nice gentle flier in acro mode. Would make a good FPV acro trainer.
– 700TVL NTSC camera with 48 channel 25mW FPV transmitter.
– Betaflight configurable on screen display.
– SE0802 KV19000 brushless motors
– 5A BLHeli_S ESC
– CRAZYBEEF3FR flight control board loaded with BF 3.5.0 dated 7SEP18
– Comes with three 3.8V 250mah LiHV batteries to keep you flying.
– Available with Frsky, Flysky, or DSM2 receivers
– A bit heavy. Not good for acrobatics, and flight time is relatively short.
– Shudders a bit in hovercraft mode.
– No Smartaudio hookup, although you can bring up Smartaudio menus on the screen.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.