Flybear FX 820 SU 35 2 Channel RC Airplane Flight Test Review
This 2 channel RC plane is shaped the SU-35 fighter aircraft. Find it here and use coupon SALE10 https://goo.gl/Eg1Ckd
– Good looking fighter airplane shape of SU-35.
– Simple two channel controls of throttle for climbing/descending, and yaw for turning right/left. Yaw turns are accomplished through differential thrust of its two motors.
– Common 220mah battery with white Losi connector. Should be able to easily find spare batteries.
– The instruction manual claims gyro stabilization. However, phugoid oscillations and roll over with hard yaw suggests that this may not be not true.
– Calm day flier only. Not for windy days.
– Yaw turning control is only slightly proportional. Best truned with short multiple bumps on the yaw control until the aircraft is flying in the desired direction.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.