FQ777 918C Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This clone of the Syma X5C has many parts that are interchangeable with the X5C. Yet it has has headless mode and one key return, which the X5C does not. Find it here with $3 coupon code ZFEXPYCN http://shrsl.com/?~bqv8
– Close clone of the X5C with many interchangeable parts, including props, prop guards, landing gear, and battery (Sorry, I haven’t opened it to verify motors and gears).
– Very docile flier. Should be good for beginners.
– Headless mode and one key return!
– “Rubbery” plastic shell, should have relatively good impact resistance to crashes.
– Can fly in light wind (without prop guards).
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Similar limited range to the X5C (about 70m).
– Yaw is somewhat slow, even at high rate.
– Recorded video had some frame skipping (but might be simply caused by a poor memory card).
Material: Plastic, Whole body with rubber painting
Recharging Time: About 50 mins(USB charging)
Flight Time: 7-8 Minutes
Quadcopter Control Distance: 80-100 meters
Battery For Quadcopter : 3.7V 600mAh/25C(included)
Battery For Transmiter: 4 x AA Battery (not included)
Camera : 2.0 Megapixel(720P)/Photo Quality 1280×720/ Video Quality 1280×720,30FPS
Function: 720P camera/CF mode/Take photo/Record video/up/down/forward/backward/side flying/360°rolling action/hover/3D/LED
Package Contents: 1 x FQ777-918C, 1 x Remote Control Transmitter, 1 x 720P HD camera, 1 x Protection Set, 1 x Spare blade set, 1 x Screwdriver, 4 x Propeller protectors (Assembled), 2 x Landing Skids, 1 x USB recharge cable, 1 x 2GB Micro SD Card, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x Instruction manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.