FQ777 954 World’s First FPV Nano Drone Flight Test Review
Yes this tiny nano quadcopter includes a camera AND a WiFi FPV transmitter. Use your smartphone to view real time in flight video from this quadcopter’s camera. Find it here http://amzn.to/2bgx9Fp
– The world’s first FPV nano quadcopter! Uses a free smartphone app (RC Leading) to view.
– Can control the quadcopter with either the provided RC controller, or your phone using the free “RC Leading” FPV app (available free on Google Play and the App Store).
– Stable flier, good for aerial video purposes.
– Tiny and lightweight. Exempt from FAA registration.
– WiFi FPV range is not very far at less than 30 meters. Best for indoor flying.
– Controlling the quadcopter by the smartphone app requires a phone with a good touchscreen sensitivity.
– Internal non swappable battery (common for most nano quadcopters)
– Records video to the RC Leading app folder on your phone. Editing or uploading this video will likely require downloading to your computer via a USB cable.
Model FQ777- 954
Quantity 1 Piece
Material Alloy ABS
Camera Resolution 640 * 480
Camera Weight 2g
Frames 30 FPS
WIFI Distance About 30M (I got 20m)
Flight Time About 6-7 minutes (I got 4 minutes 15 seconds)
Battery Charging Time 25 minutes
Battery 3.7V 150mAh 25c
Gyro 6-axis gyroscope
Remote Control Frequency 2.4G
Remote Control Distance About 30M
Remote Control Mode MODE2
Remote control 2 * AAA batteries not included
Dimensions & Weight (Main Product)
Dimension 60 * 60 * 26mm axle vehicle, motor to motor distance: 35mm
Weight 17 grams
1 x FQ777- 954 Mini RC Quadcopter With camera, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB charging cable, 4 x Spare blades, 1 x 3.7V 150mah Battery, 1 x Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.