FQ777 FQ17W Foldable Pocket Selfie Drone Flight Test Review
This pocket selfie quadcopter is easily transported in your pocket, and can provide aerial shots just about anywhere using your smartphone to control it. Find it here $5 off with coupon HTYFQ https://goo.gl/9XJ81W and here’s the version with controller https://goo.gl/NU0cVo
– Very portable. Folded up and stowed in provided felt pouch for easy carrying in your pocket.
– Easily and quickly unfolds and is ready for flight.
– Controlled via your smartphone, either by virtual joysticks, or using the G sensors of your phone.
– Also includes altitude hold with automatic takeoff and landing making flight control very easy.
– Also includes headless mode. Combining headless mode with G sensor control makes selfie videos very easy.
– Route flying. Draw and the screen and the quadcopter will fly it.
– Long flier at about 7 minutes.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– No visual cues to distinguish front from back. Recommend applying some color to the front of the quadcopter so that you’ll be able to aim the camera. Maybe some colored tape?
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.