Furibee P180 180mm PNP BNF RTF FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
This 180mm racer includes some really nice installed equipment. However, you will need to flash it with Betaflight. Use coupon code rc18off with any of the following. Find the PNP version here https://goo.gl/W6jir3 BNF Frsky here https://goo.gl/ghcP7e BNF Flysky here https://goo.gl/n3DxZz and RTF version here https://goo.gl/EtLJxe and here’s their current summer sales promotion https://goo.gl/UzhaLM
– F3 FCB.
– 30A BLHeli-S ESC’s
– 2205 2300KV motors.
– 700 TVL camera, 40 channel 25/200mW FPV transmitter
– Pagoda II FPV antenna
– On screen display (OSD)
– LED turn bars with included buzzer.
– Does not have installed micro USB port for configuring. Instead a micro USB adapter is included.
– A very old version of Cleanflight is installed on the flight control board. It was unflyable out of the box with this version due to vibrations. But it was relatively simple to flash the latest version of Betaflight to the board, after which it flew nicely.
– The OSD voltage readings were inaccurate. However its LVC beeper worked fine to alert of low voltage.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.