FXT T82 FPV Camera and FX868T Transmitter Bundle Flight Test Review
This value bundle includes a 800TVL camera with a transmitter with hand gesture switching capability. Find it here and use coupon “quadcopter101″ https://goo.gl/qa5HdA
FXT T82 NTSC Camera
– 800TVL camera.
– 1/3” CMOS sensor.
– 150 degrees horizontal field of view.
– 16:9/4:3 switchable aspect ratio.
– Super wide dynamic range. Can see very well in scenes with extreme contrast.
– Camera operational voltage of 4.8 to 36 Volts. However, I easily powered it with a 4.2V small LiPo battery.
FX 868T transmitter
– 37 channels, FCC compliant.
– Selectable power output of 25 or 200 mW.
– On screen display.
– Gesture control through camera.
– 5 volt power input only. However, was easily able to power both camera and transmitter with a single 4.2V LiPo battery.
– 5 Volt power limit of the VTX limits the voltage that you may plower the system to under 5 volts. Don’t try using this setup with a battery greater than 5 Volts, or you may see a puff of smoke ;-).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.