GTeng T901F 5.8Ghz FPV Micro Drone Flight Test Review
This micro sized 5.8 Ghz FPV quadcopter is easy to carry and fly just about anywhere. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~cdys
– 5.8Ghz FPV system with receiver monitor screen built into the controller.
– Monitor screen brightness can be increased for viewing in sunlight.
– Small and portable. Should be able to fly it just about anywhere without being hassled.
– Controller uses a LiPo battery vice AA batteries for power.
– 2MP 720p HD camera. Video camera actually produces relatively good video, but is somewhat downward pointed.
– Headless mode, and one key return.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Control range is less than advertised at about 60 meters.
– Somewhat heavy. Can enter vortex ring state in high maneuvers.
Features: 5.8G FPV,Radio Control
Functions: 3D rollover,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 150m (I only got about 60 meters)
FPV Distance: 100m
Battery: Replaceable battery
Flying Time: 6-8mins
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 2 x Battery, 1 x 4 GB SD Card, 1 x Card Reader, 4 x Spare Blade, 2 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Screwdriver
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.