Helicute Hero H818HW Jello Free 720p FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This inexpensive long flying FPV quadcopter has a decent jello free 720p camera. Did I forget to mention that it’s cheap? Easily portable, altitude hold, and a good flier. Find it here Blue white version https://goo.gl/zGwHdH Black Orange Version https://goo.gl/ZXKLfo
– Good looking quadcopter (especially the blue and white one).
– Very nice flier. Altitude hold keeps it smooth for more stable video.
– Records 720p video directly to a microSD card on the quadcopter.
– Includes altitude hold, headless mode, and one key return.
– 1000mah battery gives it over 10 minutes flight time.
– May require gyro calibration after a hard alnding or before its first flight. Place the quadcopter on a flat level surface, and move and hold both stick to lower left and right corners.
– Does not flip. I think that it may not be an oversight, and may be intentional by design to lower the stress to the motors. 10 minutes of flight time is pretty long for a brushed motor quadcopter. Add flips to that, and motor burnout would likely follow.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.