Helifar X140 Pro 140mm FPV Racer Flight Test Review
Helifar does it again with another nicely equipped FPV racer drone. Find it here and use coupon GB5OFF https://goo.gl/x4hkwv
More sales here https://goo.gl/wfG7Gf and here https://goo.gl/Lkt5eh
– Well equipped 3 inch FPV racer.
– Helifar F4 flight control board loaded with Betaflight OmnibusF4 3.2.4
– 600TVL CCD camera provides very sharp and colorful FPV video feed.
– 48 channel OSD switchable FPV transmitter with varied power levels 0/25/100/200/400/600mW.
– Skystar ST1408 3800KV motors.
– BLHeli32 25A/30A 4in1 ESC
– On screen display (OSD) with menu options for PID tuning, FPV transmitter control, etc…
– Beeper and lightbar.
– 2 to 4S capability, now with installed XT30 connector (original version had XT60).
– Available BNF (Frsky and Flysky), and PNP
– Stock PIDs seem a bit sloppy and could use tuning. AndyRC has reviewed and tuned this drone, providing his PID tuning here https://goo.gl/xC3Kcu . He also suggests alternative Gemfan 3052 propellers to provide more “oomph” to the drone.
– Frsky version receiver doers not have RSSI capable firmare. Here’s how to flash such to the receiver if you desire such https://youtu.be/ZUqaNiE5V-I
– Although the transmitter is capable of 400 and 600mW transmission power, I do not recommend using such. The bottom face of the transmitter does not have good ventillation, and may cause overheat/failure of the transmitter.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.