FAA Drone Webinar: How To Navigate UAS Facility Maps
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) would like you to join them on Thursday, August 1 at 4:00 p.m. (ET) for a free LIVE webinar, “How to Navigate UAS Facility Maps.”
UAS Facility Maps show areas and altitudes in controlled airspace around airports where drone pilots can receive an authorization to fly below the maximum altitude depicted on the map, and up to 400 feet.
Read More: Flamethrowers You Can Attach To Drones
Join us as FAA expert Langston Majette explains everything you need to know about UAS Facility Maps — and we’ll demonstrate how to access them through our data visualization tool.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Webinar sessions are hosted in audio and visual format via GoToWebinar.
- You must download the GoToWebinar software on your computer, smartphone/tablet app.
- Upon registration, you will receive a unique URL that you will use to access the webinar. Please note: your confirmation email will come from “EON Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).”
- Please email questions about the webinar to email@example.com
- On the day of the webinar you can access the session via the join link in your confirmation email, or using your 9-digit Webinar ID.
- You are encouraged to read the GoToWebinar How-To Guide ahead of the webinar.
- Questions and answers received during all of our webinars are available online here.
Read More: Apollo 11: The Complete Descent
Recordings of past drone webinars in the series are available on the FAA’s YouTube Channel:
Questions about the webinar? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.