Hubsan H111D Q4 5 8Ghz FPV Nano Drone Flight Test Review
This is one of the smallest 5.8Ghz FPV quadcopters available. Buy it here http://shrsl.com/?dsov
– 5.8 Ghz FPV nano quadcopter
– Includes 5.8 Ghz FPV receiver monitor
– Receiver monitor’s video is recordable via a built in DVR SD card slot in the controller.
– Headless mode and one key return
– Maneuverable and zippy. Rates can be fine tuned via the quadcopter’s controller menus.
– Good FPV transmitter with good control range within visibility of the quadcopter.
– Small and lightweight, does not require FAA registration.
– No altitude hold
– Its small size and unusual shape makes it difficult to maintain orientation visually. It may actually be easier to fly this FPV than visual line of sight.
– Crashes can “jar” the gyro stabilization. Gyros can be reset by restarting the quadcopter on a flat and level surface.
– The recorded screen video is unusual resolution of 720 x 240 pixel at 60 fps. Appearance of video is stretched and requires post editing to appear normal. I used the free video converter “Freemake” to reformat and stretch the video to proper 16:9 aspect ratio. You can get Freemake here for free http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/
Mini Size: Hubsan H111D is a palm-sized rc quadcopter, lightweight airframe with nice durability.
480P Camera: With an integrated FPV camera for FPV/Recording.
5.8G Complete FPV system
5.8G transmitter with 4.3 Inch LCD screen monitor can video playback.
Headless Mode: With Headless Mode, there is no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flight.
6-Axis Gryo: 6-axis gyro system makes H111D very stable and easy to opearate.
3D Flip: H111D can perform 360°flips/rolls (forward/backward, left/right)
Battery Protection: H111D is equipped with a battery protection module to protect and prevent overcharging the battery. .
LED Lights: H111D is outfitted with multi-color LED lights, making the flight more spectacular especially in the dark.
Functions: 4CH Transmitter:Ascend/Descend;Forward/Backward; Left/Right; Left/Right rotation; Throw to fly etc.
Quantity 1 Piece
Material ABS Aviation Material
Transmitter 5.8G(Video transmission)
Motor Coreless 0614 x4
Quadcopter Battery 3.7V 180MAH Li Battery (Included)
Transmitter Battery 2 x AAA Dry Battery (Not included)
Max. Speed 10m/s
Flying Time About 5-7 Mins
R/C Distance About 50M
Live Video Distance Around 100 Meters
Charging Time About 30 Mins
Memory Card SD card inserted in TX, Micro SDHC class6 2-16G (not included)
Takeoff Weight 18.2g
Package Contents: 1 x Hubsan H111D quadcopter (with 3.7V 180MAH Li Battery), 1 x 5.8G Transmitter(With 4.3 Inch LCD Monitor), 1 x Spare Blades set, 1 x USB Charging cable, 1 x Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.