Jinfeihu 601 Excellent Beginners Drone Flight Test Review
This inexpensive tri-blade drone has plenty of power and punch. Yet its stability makes it perfect for beginner fliers. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~b9ao and find the camera version here http://shrsl.com/?~b9ap
– Very smooth, stable, and gentle flier. Excellent for beginner fliers.
– The tri-blade propellers of this drone provide great lifting power and vertical acceleration (punch).
– Does flips with hardly any loss in altitude.
– Great LED lighting, with strong headlight. Great for maintaining orientation when night flying.
– Good working headless mode and one key return.
– Good range.
– Good flight time at over 7 minutes per battery. Uses widely available and cheap Syma X5C batteries.
– Motors start off in idle. This is different than most other toy quadcopters, but may be intentional by design, possibly for future upgrade of altitude hold version.
Material: Alloy + Plastic + Electronic Component
Functions: Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/right sideward flight, Hovering,3D Roll, LED light,Headless Mode,One Key Return
Remote Control Frequency: 2.4G
Gyro: 4 axis
Battery for Quadcopter: 3.7V 550mAh(Included, can also use Syma X5C batteries)
Flying Time: About 8 Minutes (I got over 7 minutes)
Control distance: 100-150 meters ( I got about 80 meters)
Battery for Controller: 4*1.5V AA Battery(Not Included)
Quadcopter Dimensions: 31*31*5cm
Product Weight: 165g
Package Content: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Controller, 1 x 3.7V 550mAh Battery, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 2 x Spare Blades, 1 x English User Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.