JJRC H11WH Altitude Hold Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This update of the JJRC H11 adds real time FPV video and altitude hold to make it an extremely steady flier. Buy it here 10% off with coupon code “quad101” http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_364383.html?lkid=10095996
– Very very VERY stable quadcopter. Excellent for beginners learning to fly.
– Controller buttons are all labeled in English. No need to decipher manuals and label them yourself 😉
– Altitude hold.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Emergency motor stop button for crashes.
– WiFi FPV real time video received via free “Video Copter” app available on Play and iTunes.
– Camera has remote controlled up down swivel lens.
– 1000mah battery to provide camera and FPV transmission power in addition to flight propulsion power.
– Easily changed plug in motors.
– Gears heavily protected to prevent dirt contamination.
– Body feels “rubbery” flexible. Hopefully more resistant to crashes.
– Does not require FAA registration
– FPV video very short range and laggy.
– Recorded video low resolution 640 x 480 pixel, and choppy with lost frames at points where WiFi reception is lost.
– Altitude hold works well at lower speeds, but not so much at high speeds.
Air press eight hold: Improves the stability of flight and aerial photography and video recording performance.
WiFi FPV system: Allows real time image transmission when you connect your quadcopter and phone via WiFi.
92 – 100W camera: Capture and record every beautiful and unforgettable moment with high quality.
360-degree rollover function: Makes your aircraft turning around and around like an excited bird, let’s enjoy more fun of rolling ( this function is not available when flying with camera ).
Headless mode: Completely solves pilot “loss of orientation” problems.
One key reset: You can only press one key to reset your quadcopter if it deviates the original way because of the complex operation.
One press automatic return: Ensures that you can call back your quadcopter without any delay.
6 axis gyro chip: Providing best stability during indoor and outdoor flight.
2.4GHz control system: Ensures the stronger anti-interference performance and powerful signal.
USB charging has about 65.5cm and is convenient for you to charge via computer.
Colorful LED light: Suitable for flying in the dark at night.
Cool appearance and smooth design: A great collection for your own and the perfect gift for kid or RC toy fan.
Take off weight: 153g ( it means fly with camera, propeller protector and landing gear ).
Note: This is a WiFi version quadcopter. The camera and recording functions are controlled by the App of phone, not the transmitter.
Features: Air Press Altitude Hold,Radio Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: Air Press Altitude Hold
Diagonal Length: 27cm
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
Remote Control: Radio Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 50~60m
Transmitter Power: 3 x AAA battery(not included)
Model Power: 1 x Lithium battery(included)
Battery: 3.7V 1100mAh
Flying Time: 7mins
Charging Time (h): 2.5h
Battery Size: 0.8 x 2.7 x 5.4cm
Battery Weight: 0.023g
Camera Pixels: 2MP
Dimension and Weight
Product weight: 0.132 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 20.00 x 20.00 x 4.77 cm / 7.87 x 7.87 x 1.88 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Camera, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller, 4 x Landing Skid, 4 x Propeller Protector, 1 x Phone Holder, 1 x English Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.