JJRC H26WH Large FPV Altitude Hold Drone Flight Test Review
This upgrade to the popular JJRC H26 drones includes both WiFi FPV and altitude hold. Buy it here http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_426074.html?lkid=10114152
– Large impressive looking quadcopter.
– FPV video viewing via your smartphone or small tablet.
– Includes powered non-stabilized gimbal with remote control of pitch and yaw (can look up/down and right/left).
– Replacement parts available.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Requires FAA registration.
– WiFi FPV system with low video resolution and reduced range.
– Relatively short flight time
Headless mode and one-key-return can no longer satisfy those who expect more from what drones can do. The JJRC H26WH adds a new feature, namely, the altitude hold mode, with which yawing can be much easier and you do not need to worry that the copter falls down all of a sudden.
– The 6-axis gyro detects the movements of the drone in three dimensions more precisely.
– Once in the altitude hold mode, the drone always flies at a certain altitude. Therefore, you can easily pilot the drone and have a steady flight.
– The aerobatic flight can be easily realized because the UAV can not only roll forward, backward, towards left and right but also do 360-degree rotations.
– Thanks to the one-key-return function and the built-in identification system, it is facile for you to recall your drone.
– The headless mode allows you to ignore the front of drone. As long as it flies in front of you, you can manipulate it without any difficulty.
– The excellent LED lighting effect provides you with carefree flight at night.
– The real-time FPV via WiFi can be seen on the screen of your phone.
Features: WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: FPV,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Intermediate Level
Age: Above 14 years old
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control,Radio Control
Control Distance: 100-300m
Detailed Control Distance: 200-300m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Battery: 7.4V 1200mAh Rechargeable Battery
Flying Time: 4-7mins
Camera Pixels: 0.3MP
Product weight: 0.271 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 45.50 x 45.50 x 18.00 cm / 17.91 x 17.91 x 7.09 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Battery, 1 x Screwdriver, 2 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Mobile Phone Holder, 1 x Camera, 1 x Chinese-English Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.