JJRC H28C Camera Drone with 1 Axis Gimbal Flight Test Review
This large camera quadcopter includes a single axis stabilized gimbal, and modular arm design for easy transportation. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~bvpu
– Modular arm design. Quadcopter arms can be easily removed potentially for travel or backpacking.
– Single axis (up/down) stabilized camera gimbal. Camera attempts to maintain a relatively level position with up or down pitch of the quadcopter.
– Advertised 200 meter range.
– Very good flier. Fast and maneuverable.
– LVC low voltage warning very evident from the ground. Bright green tail light turns bright red and blinking at low voltage
– Quadcopter’s motors do not stop if flown out of range of the transmitter. May result in quadcopter fly away.
– Gimbal does not seem to have up or down manual control.
– Video is low resolution 0.3MP (640 x 480 pixel) instead of advertised 2MP resolution (1280 x 720 pixel).
– Much jello in video.
– Large and heavy. Will require FAA registration in US.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.