JJRC H29H Altitude Hold Learn to Fly Drone Flight Test Review
This inexpensive altitude hold quadcopter may be a good learn to fly drone for beginner fliers. Find it here https://goo.gl/1vhDBb
– Inexpensive altitude hold learn to fly quadcopter.
– Uses inespensive and widely available 450mah Losi connector battery.
– Includes headless mode, one key return, auto takeoff, and auto landing.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Not as sporty as its non altitude hold H29 predecessors. Climbing and descents are slow.
– This version does not come with a camera, although the listing pictures may suggest such.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.