JJRC H30C Micro Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This micro quadcopter includes a 2MP camera, and a very unique look. Available from Banggood http://www.banggood.com/JJRC-H30C-With-2MP-Camera-2_4G-4CH-6Axis-Headless-Mode-Mini-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1034922.html
– 2MP camera
– Very colorful cool look.
– Headless mode and one key return work well.
– Intermediate rate has sufficient pitch to fight wind. Expert rate includes insane yaw.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Limited range between 20 to 30 meters. Best for indoor flying.
– My camera was defective. But it may have been an issue just with my particular quadcopter and not applicable to others.
– Motors remain running for 6 seconds if contact lost with transmitter. Potential for flyaway.
Brand name: JJRC
Item name: H30C Mini RC Quadcopter
Gyro: 6 axis
Blade size: 35mm
Flight time: 5-7 minutes
Charging time: About 45 minutes
Control distance: about 30M
Flight distance: about 30M
Quadcopter Size: 8.5 x 8.5 x 3.3CM
Package Size: 15 x 8.2 x 13CM
Battery for quadcopter: 3.7V 150mah (included)
Battery for transmitter: 2 x AA battery (not included)
1 x JJRC H30C Mini RC Quadcopter With camera, 1 x 3.7V 150mah Battery, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Charger
Hope you enjoyed this video. If so, please subscribe to the Quadcopter 101 channel to see even better videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC90A4JdsSoFm1Okfu0DHTuQ
And you can also stay updated on new Quadcopter 101 videos on
And for those brand new fliers, here is the Quadcopter 101 Flight School to help you rapidly get into the air (best viewed on computer) http://quadcopter101.blogspot.com/
Affiliate links: Links to vendor sites of the product shown in this video are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.