JJRC H36 Tiny Whoop Blade Inductrix Clone Flight Test Review
A clone of a drone clone? This tiny quadcopter is a close copy of the Eachine E0101/Blade Inductrix. Very fun and maneuverable, perfect for winter indoor flying. Can almost guarantee that you won’t get bored with it. Best yet, the price is right 😉 Buy it here https://goo.gl/0DeRhF or here on Amazon http://amzn.to/2qQ0ueJ
– Ducted fan propellers for increased lift. Can convert to Tiny Whoop FPV flier if desired.
– Ducts also provide excellent protection to the propellers. Can bump into walls, ceilings, objects and maintain control.
– Range of about 30 meters. But gets difficult to see past 20 meters.
– One key return and headless mode.
– Fun and maneuverable flier. Excellent indoor flier for those cold winter nights.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Not a good outdoor flier if there is any wind. Ducts can catch the wind and act like a sail to blow the quadcopter off course.
Gyro 6 Axis
Quadcopter battery 3.7V 150mAh Lipo (Included)
Charging time about 30-50 minutes
Flight time About 5 minutes
Control distance 30 meters
Transmitter battery 2 * 1.5 AA(Not included)
Dimension 9.5 * 9.5 * 5cm/3.74 * 3.74 * 1.96inches
Weight 22.5g(with Lipo Battery)/0.79oz
Package Contents: 1x JJRC H36 RC Quadcopter, 1x Transmitter, 1x USB charging cable, 4x Propellers, 1x Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.