KAIDENG K70C Sky Warrior Review, 2016’s Best Toy Camera Drone
This large drone is designed for lifting GoPro and GoPro clone cameras. Find it here from LighTake http://shrsl.com/?~b8rr And find its spare parts here http://shrsl.com/?~chzk It also comes with its own 720p HD camera with wide angled lens, motorized gimbal, powerful motors and great range. Its anti-vibration camera mount is also designed to accommodate many action cameras such as GoPro Hero4, Xiaomi Yi, SJCam, etc…
– 720p HD camera with wide angled lens.
– Powered remote control gimbal. Can remotely tilt camera full down or horizontal.
– Camera anti vibration mounts.
– Camera mount sized and designed to accommodate GoPro and GoPro clone cameras.
– Great range in excess of 150 meters.
– Appears to use Syma X8C sized plug-in motors (power plugs appear to be same also).
– Good power and steep pitch make this quadcopter very fast at high rates.
– Great LED lighting, good night flier.
– Over 250 grams. Will require FAA registration.
And here is its flight demonstration
Color: Black + Yellow
Material: ABS + Electronic Components
Item name: RC Quadcopter
Control channel: 4 channels
Controller Frequency: 2.4GHz
Gyroscope: Six axis
Function: forward/backward, up/down, left/right, sideward flight, hovering, 3D flips,CF Mode,One Key Return, 2.0MP Camera
Remote distance: About 100m (But I was easily flying past 150 meters)
Charging time: About 200mins
Flight time: About 10mins (I averaged about 9 minutes)
Quadcopter battery: 7.4V 2000mah Li-po battery (replaceable)
Transmitter battery: 4 *AA battery (not included)
Item dimension: 55.7*53.8*17.5 CM
Package Content: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Controller, 1 x 2.0MP Camera, 1 x Charger, 1 x English User Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.