Ming Wei X13 Cheap Micro Sport Drone Flight Test Review
This very inexpensive quadcopter is an excellent flier, and perfect as a learn to fly quadcopter both indoors and out. And it’s sporty enough to keep intermediate and above happy too! Find it here https://goo.gl/sGWPpX
– Very good flier. Fast and maneuverable in high rates, yet smooth and gentle in low rate. Good for all skill level fliers.
– Well protected for indoor flying, yet with high enough pitch to handle outdoor flying in light winds.
– Has crazy yaw. Impress your friends with spinning top climbs nd descents.
– Nice multi colored lighting makes the white canopy glow at night. Great night flier.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Excellent range close to 100 meters.
– Uses very common 250mah battery with white Losi connector http://amzn.to/2Ax5EBe
– And last but not least, it’s cheap!
– Not the best quality build, and also toyish controller. But keep in mind that it is a cheap toy that just happens to fly very well.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.