MJX X902 Micro Drone Flight Test Review
MJX X902 Drone Flight Test Review
This unique looking little quadcopter has pusher propellers. Its light weight makes it a very maneuverable flier. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~az7h
– Stable and gentle flier in beginner’s rate.
– Lightweight with good yaw in expert rate, great and maneuverable flying indoors or out.
– Does good funnels and flips.
– Can turn the lights off for extended flight time. (I got over 7 minutes with its 180mah battery)
– Cheap (inexpensive)!
– Does NOT require FAA registration (well under 250 grams)
– No headless mode or one key return.
– Good lights but only available in black. Reduces visibility at night.
– Only 20 meter range. Good for indoor and small backyard flying.
– Can do 360 degree flips, but does not have 180 degree inverted flight
and here’s my flight with it:
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Functions: With light, Up/down, 3D rollover, Forward/backward, Slow down, Turn left/right, Trim, Speed up, Sideward flight
Stability: 6 Axis Gyro
Night Flight: Yes
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Control Distance: About 100m (I only got 20 meters)
Transmitter Power: 3 x AAA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Charging Time: Approx. 60mins
Flying Time: 5~6mins (I got over 7 minutes with the lights turned off)
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Propeller, 1 x Battery
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.