MJX X906T FPV Micro Drone Flight Test Review
This little clone of the Lily camera drone is a great indoor/outdoor 5.8Ghz FPV video flier. Sporty and maneuverable, it’s also a lot of fun fun flying line of sight. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?fgvb
– Modeled after the Lily camera drone.
– Includes eight channel FPV transmitter.
– FPV receiver monitor is built into the transmitter.
– Can also use with most 5.8Ghz FPV goggles for much better viewing of FPV video.
– Can record FPV reception through included microSD card.
– Transmitter also includes a buil-in rechargeable Lipo battery.
– Very maneuverable and zippy when used with higher capacity batteries, such as Syma X5C batteries.
– Stock 3.7V 380mah battery did not power this quadcopter for very long. It could be that my battery was defective, although many others using this battery were also experiencing relatively short flight times. But using widely available 600mah X5C batteries can dramatically increase flight time and performance.
– Although its FPV video range is ggod, its control range is relatively short at about 15 to 20 meters. Mainly intended for indoor and backyard FPV flying.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.