OMPHobby Sunnysky S720 Brushless Four Channel Stunt Trainer Plane Flight Test Review
This is an easy and ready to fly aerobatics trainer for beginner pilots. Due to its sport plane design, I was hesitant that beginners could fly it. But once in the air, I was surprised at how gentle it was. Find it here http://bit.ly/OMP-S720
Latest planes here http://bit.ly/new-planes
Newest drones here http://bit.ly/new-drones
– 718mm wingspan ready to fly four channel aerobatics trainer. Comes with all needed equipment.
– Quickly and easily assembles and disassembles for easy transportation.
– Aerodynamically clean low drag design with no external pitch horns or control rods.
– EPP foam for crash resistance.
– Brushless 1406 KV2500 motor.
– Huge ailerons combined with its quick and effective stabilization system makes this plane very hard to stall.
– Can be quickly switched back and forth between normal stabilized mode and aerobatic stunt mode. If you get into trouble doing a stunt, just switch back to normal mode, let go of the sticks, and the plane will quickly level itself.
– Stunt button. Just press it while in normal stabilized mode and the plane automatically does a roll.
– 2S 7.4V 300mah battery provides over 9 minutes flight time of aggressive flying.
– It may porpoise at high power. But just cut the power back and it flies like a dream.
– Gentle flier under 2S battery power, but does not have a lot of “oomph”. Unfortunately, I don’t think that this plane can safely handle higher power batteries. And even if it did, it may porpoise when using such.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.