REDCAT Carbon 210 – LOVE HATE – Flight Review
Love Hate Review of the Redcat Carbon 210. Most of the review went great until that fatal moment. What I like the most is that it is a RTF and flies great out of the box. I think Redcat is a good company, but this one little thing let me down. Otherwise great!
Enjoy the full review guys. – Justin Davis.
Manufacturer link to the Redcat Carbon 210 website below :
– No computer needed.
– SprRacing F3 with Cleanflight for tuning and USB Port
– No building! Just charge the battery and fly.
– OSD looks nice. Battery voltage display, and flight mode.
– Simple transmitter. Easy to use.
– Works with any 5.8ghz goggles
– 5 band 48 Channel video tx switchable from 25mw to 200mw
– Acro and Horizon mode already setup on the switches.
– Failsafe if quad goes out of range.
– 600TVL Camera – 5” propellers
– Smooth, easy, and predictable flier
– Landing gear included
– Motor guards
– Top canopy comes on and off by hand
– Built in front and rear LEDs
– Includes 2 sets of props
– Very easy for new pilots
– Nice 3K carbon frame and components.
– Motor stem broke off when I used a standard ratchet wrench on it.
– Needs solid motor stems
Drone Camps on Youtube
Subscribe for weekly new
drones, honest reviews, prototypes,
tutorials, and tech gadgets. – Mon – Fri
To get your product reviewed please email:
drone camps @ gmail. com
Drone Camps RC
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW on Instagram:
Pilots : Sorry we do not provide free phone or email tech support for any drones shown on this Youtube Channel or on the web. Please leave a comment or question below for our community or Justin Davis to answer.