RF606 Mini Drone Flight Test Review
This quadcopter looks likes it’s a mini clone of the CX-20. But is an easy flier in low rate, yet very maneuverable in high for intermediate fliers. Includes very pretty and colorful lights for night flying. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~atih
– Very stable easy flier for beginners in low rate. Good learn to fly quadcopter. Yet maneuverable in higher rates for intermediate fliers.
– Uses widely available Syma X5C batteries.
– Very colorful and bright lights. Very pretty night flier.
– Includes one key return and headless mode.
– Max range seems to be about 50 meters.
– Headless mode direction drifts slightly with flight time.
Material: Metal + Plastic + Electronic Component
Functions:Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/right sideward flight, Hovering,3D Roll, LED light,Headless Mode,One Key Return, Fast-Slow Speed Control
Remote Control Frequency:2.4G
Gyro: 6 axis
Battery for Quadcopter:3.7V 650mAh 20c Discharge (Removable)
Charging Time:120 Minutes
Flying Time:About 6-10 Minutes
Control distance: About 200 meters (I only got 50 meters)
Battery for Controller: 4*1.5V AAA Battery(Not Included)
Package Content: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Controller, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 2 x Spare Blades
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.