S123 Lighted Indoor Learn to Fly Drone Flight Test Review
This is a great indoor learn to fly drone that’s brightly lit for night flying. Find it here (select the three battery bundled version for max flight time) http://bit.ly/Drone-S123
– Ducted propeller guards provide ample protection for beginners to accidentally bounce their drone into most object, yet continue flying.
– The ducts are brightly lit for night flying. Lights include several selectable flash modes.
– Standard four channel control (thrust, yaw, pitch, and roll) provides good training for beginners learning the basics of drone flight control.
– Also includes altitude hold feature so that beginners can focus on control and orientation practice.
– Includes several selectable flight modes, including headless mode, one key return, auto takeoff and landing, and two stunt modes (flip and super spin).
– Can also be flow outdoors with advertised range of up to 100 meters.
– Uses common widely available and replaceable 3.7V 500mah battery with Losi connector. Battery provides over 6 minutes of flight time per charge. If you desire more flight time, select the bundled 3 battery version when purchasing drone.
– Advertised 12 minutes of flight time is unrealistic. True flight time is around 6 minutes.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.