SKT-11 Cheap HD Micro FPV Racer Drone Action Camera Flight Test Review
Micro FPV racers are too small to lift most action cameras. But there are a few very lightweight yet cheap cameras that might be lifted. This one is $16 https://goo.gl/jXayUv . But how well will it perform when strapped to a racer? Let’s find out.
– It’s cheap/expendable (under $20).
– Can record 720p or 1080p HD video at 30fps directly to an onboard microSD card.
– Also can record IR night video with its IR LED emitter array.
– Also has motion sensor (security/nanny cam) recording capability.
– Includes a protective camera mount, seemingly angled for use on a racer drone.
– Narrow field of view (zoomed image).
– White balance is extremely warm (orange tint).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.