Sky Vampire Altitude Hold Drone: Can it lift a GoPro?
Can this beginner’s large drone with altitude hold lift action cameras? Let’s find out! Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~bs5n
and here is the camera version http://shrsl.com/?~bsd2
– Good clone of the Tarantula X6. But it has one feature that is currently absent on the X6. This quadcopter’s altitude hold feature works well, is easy to apply, and is very good in maintaing a steady altitude.
– Good range. Was able to fly it out past 150 meters, and it may be able to fly even further.
– Combining altitude hold with this quadcopters headless mode enables one handed flying. Very easy for beginners to fly.
– Quadcopter also includes one key return function.
– One key return does not work while altitude hold is engaged.
– Heavy enough to require FAA registration
Model: HeLIC Max 1327 Sky Vampire
Material: ABS + Plastic
Functions: Forward/backward, Slow down, Sideward flight, Up/down, 360 degrees accurate orientation, With light, 3D rollover, Turn left/right, Camera, Speed up
Remote Control Frequency: 2.4G
Gyro: 6 axis
Battery for Quadcopter: 7.4V 12.0mAh(Built-in)
Charging Time: 90 Minutes
Flying Time: About 10 Minutes
Quadcopter Dimensions: 50*50*16cm
Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Chargable Battery, 1 x USB Charging Adapter, 1 x Blade Protection Cover, 4 x Spare Blades
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.