The Amazing Radiolink A560 Brushless RTF Stunt Trainer Plane Flight Test Review
This four channel stabilized trainer airplane will have new pilots doing loops and rolls in no time at all. A plane that’s perfect for beginners, intermediates, and even advanced fliers. Also for outdoor and indoor winter gym flying. Find it ready to fly here http://bit.ly/A560RTF.
User manual here http://bit.ly/A560Manual
Assembly video here http://bit.ly/A560Build
Spare batteries here http://bit.ly/A560Battery
A560 Modes and Switches http://bit.ly/A560Modes
– True four channel RC aircraft (throttle, rudder, elevator, and aileron control ). But suitable for most beginner fliers as its onboard stabilization system will quickly and automatically right the aircraft when you get in trouble, even when doing stunts (just let go of the sticks).
– Suitable for outdoor and indoor flying. Gyro calibration can be adjusted to allow the plane to fly in high angle of attack for slow indoor flying with sharp turns.
– Brushless 2204 1500KV motor with 8043 propeller provides plenty of thrust for vertical flight.
– 15A ESC allows flight with 2S or 3S batteries.
– Five individual flight modes for all fliers:
“Stabilized” mode provides gyro stabilized flight with automatic leveling. Should be very easy to fly by most beginner pilots.
“Vertical” mode allows vertical hovering of the plane like a drone.
“Stunt” mode also includes stabilization, but allows for doing advanced stunts by beginner pilots. If they get into trouble while doing an Immelman 😉 , just let go of the sticks and the plane will automatically and quickly right itself.
“Gyro” mode still provides some minor stabilization to counter wind gusts, but will not automatically right the plane if you get into trouble.
And finally “Manual” mode allows turning off the stabilization system completely for true manual flight.
– Constructed of flexible polypropyline foam, making it somewhat crash resistant for the new flier. Includes quick disconnect propeller to lessen chance of motor damage in a powered crash.
– 2S 7.4V 660mah battery with red JST connector at 17mm thickness and 25mm width.
– Extremely light weight at only 184 grams with its installed battery. May not require registration in most countries.
– Not really RTF. Requires some minor assembly (gluing). Make sure to double check all factory glued items as some of mine were loose. Also check that all control surfaces are centered when the plane is connected to its controller. Connectors can be quickly adjusted using a small phillips screwdriver to center these surfaces. Unfortunately, the user manual does not cover assembly or plane preparation. However, the following YouTube video may be of some help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkcsBdWsfMo
– Provided 2S battery provides about 7 minutes flight time. You’ll definitely want spares to keep flying. The following battery is closest that I could find to matching the stock battery http://bit.ly/A560Battery
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.