Tiny 8X (Advanced Combo) Large Whoop FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
This large 85mm whoop indoor FPV racer is a real screamer, and is one of the better whoops that I’ve reviewed. 8520 motors provide plenty of power for indoor or outdoor flight. Find it here https://goo.gl/mqaMZb
– Large 8520 motors. One of the largest motors that I’ve seen included on a whoop.
– 48mm props provide plenty of lift.
– 800 TVL, 16 channel, 25mW FPV camera and transmitter.
– Lots of spare propellers, canopies, and batteries are included in the large storage box. A multi-port LiPo/LiHV charger and battery meter are also included.
– Seriously Pro Racing F3 flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.2.2 . PIDs are nicely tuned out of the box providing smooth yet maneuverable control.
– Available PNP, and BNF Frsky, Flysky, DSM2, Futaba FASST/S-FHSS
– This thing can really scream in LOS flight when tilted to its maximum pitch. But as the FPV camera can’t be angled upward, the potential speed of the drone in FPV is greatly limited. This drone just begs to be modded to angle that camera upward.
– 25mW transmitter and wire antenna are designed and meant mainly for indoor close-in flying. Outdoors you will likely see quite a bit of interference in the signal when you fly distant.
– Although the storage box is large, it is not as nicely compartmented and organized as the Tiny 6X/7X storage boxes.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.