Volantex V767 1 Firstar RC Airplane Flight Test Review
This brushless motor RC airplane is a good introduction to four channel flying. Find it here, $10 off with coupon LQPV767 https://goo.gl/uPo5JL
– This brushless plane has been around for a few years. But with time, its price has dropped considerably. It’s now a relatively low cost flier for a four channel aircraft.
– Very stable in a glide. If you get in trouble, cut the throttle and let go of the sticks to bring it level.
– Should be a good platform for an FPV flier.
– Needs plenty of weight up front. Note the downward angle of the motor and draw an imaginary line forward along its axis. Where that line intersects the wing should be your CG (or just a little forward of it). If the CG is far behind that line, the motor will push the aircraft downward instead of lifting it up (I know, it’s counter intuitive). Recommend a battery of around 800mah to balance it with minimal parasitic weight.
– Currently only available in PNP. You provide and install the receiver, transmitter, and battery (7.4V 2S red JST connector, optimal about 800mah, although slightly smaller or larger will also work).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.