WLToys Q919-A FPV Tank Drone (B-Unstoppable Clone) Flight Test Review
It’s a tank. It’s a drone. It’s a tank drone! Yes, it can be both. With this, you can practically “be unstoppable” 😉 Buy it here https://goo.gl/NIiRIy or here https://goo.gl/9tfqXK
And yes, it should be acknowledged that the concept of a tank-drone is similar to another quadcopter that never made it to production (the B-Unstoppable). In fairness, here is the B-Unstoppable https://bgobeyond.com/
– Very unusual design allowing both ground and air movement. Can switch between both at the push of a button.
– Includes 5.8 Ghz FPV transmitter and receiver/monitor
– Includes headless mode and one key return.
– Camera produces relatively good quality 1280x720p HD video.
– It is not unstoppable. In tank mode, its undercarriage can easily hook onto ground debris to stop it. When this happens, switch back to air mode to fly over the grabbing obstacle.
– Somewhat big and heavy, this is not an acrobatic quadcopter. There is no flip button on this. For best results in flying, always keep a little forward motion on the quadcopter.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.